Camel integration

Anthony Roach

What would be the best way to integrate NiFi with Camel?

·       In the release notes for version 0.6 (March 2016), a processor was added that “can be bootstrapped by a Spring Application Context.  Could enable someone to run Apache Camel routes or Spring Integrations.”

·       Looking through NiFi’s Jira project, I see an RFE was opened Add Camel support in NiFi in 2015, then a developer opened a ticket implement GetWithCamel and PutWithCamel processors, as selectable-endpoint connectors to contribute his code, last updated early 2017.

Thanks…

Anthony Roach

Product Manager
MarkLogic Corporation