Dashboard Monitor UI using Data Provenance

Dashboard Monitor UI using Data Provenance

Victor Garcia
This post was updated on .
I have been testing X since 3 months, but i need monitoring the flows and its history(one or 2 history weeks). I know how to export Nifi provenance to json files and using Apache Drill get information about the some attributes using SQL from Drill. But currently this task, take  long time for only one dataflow instance.

Are there a solution that allow from a dataflow find its instance history and for each instance show its data provenance?

Thank you.