ExecuteSQL not working

Luis Carmona
Hi everyone,

I am trying to execute a query to an MS SQL Server, through jTDS
driver, but can't figure why is it giving me error all the time.

If I let the processor as it is, setting the controller service
obviously, throws the error of image saying "empty name".

If I set the processor with Normaliza Table/Columns and Use Avro Types
to TRUE, then throws the error of the image saying "Index out of range"

Th query is as simple as this:

SELECT MAX(ORDEN)
FROM demo_planta2.dbo.ORDEN_VENTA_CAB
  WHERE
  CODEMPRESA=2
  AND
  CODTEMPO=1;

Please some tip about what could be wrong in my settings.

Regards,

LC

Image-MBN8J0.png (112K) Download Attachment
Index out of range: 0.png (124K) Download Attachment

Re: ExecuteSQL not working

Luis Carmona
Hi juan Pablo,

I did, but jTDS was the only way achive the connection. With the
offical jdbc driver always issued error about TSL protocol problems.

After some reading, seems to be it is cause the SWL server is too old.

And with jTDS I got the coneection, and was able to execute Database
list Tables. But the processor ExecuteSQL is not working.

Regards,

LC

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 02:27 -0300, Juan Pablo Gardella wrote:

> Did you try using mssql official jdbc driver?
>
> On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 01:34, Luis Carmona <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I am trying to execute a query to an MS SQL Server, through jTDS
> > driver, but can't figure why is it giving me error all the time.
> >
> > If I let the processor as it is, setting the controller service
> > obviously, throws the error of image saying "empty name".
> >
> > If I set the processor with Normaliza Table/Columns and Use Avro
> > Types
> > to TRUE, then throws the error of the image saying "Index out of
> > range"
> >
> > Th query is as simple as this:
> >
> > SELECT MAX(ORDEN)
> > FROM demo_planta2.dbo.ORDEN_VENTA_CAB
> >   WHERE
> >   CODEMPRESA=2
> >   AND
> >   CODTEMPO=1;
> >
> > Please some tip about what could be wrong in my settings.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > LC

Re: ExecuteSQL not working

Juan Pablo Gardella
Try again by adding a column alias name tonthe results.

On Fri, May 8, 2020, 12:21 PM Luis Carmona <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi juan Pablo,

I did, but jTDS was the only way achive the connection. With the
offical jdbc driver always issued error about TSL protocol problems.

After some reading, seems to be it is cause the SWL server is too old.

And with jTDS I got the coneection, and was able to execute Database
list Tables. But the processor ExecuteSQL is not working.

Regards,

LC

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 02:27 -0300, Juan Pablo Gardella wrote:
> Did you try using mssql official jdbc driver?
>
> On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 01:34, Luis Carmona <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I am trying to execute a query to an MS SQL Server, through jTDS
> > driver, but can't figure why is it giving me error all the time.
> >
> > If I let the processor as it is, setting the controller service
> > obviously, throws the error of image saying "empty name".
> >
> > If I set the processor with Normaliza Table/Columns and Use Avro
> > Types
> > to TRUE, then throws the error of the image saying "Index out of
> > range"
> >
> > Th query is as simple as this:
> >
> > SELECT MAX(ORDEN)
> > FROM demo_planta2.dbo.ORDEN_VENTA_CAB
> >   WHERE
> >   CODEMPRESA=2
> >   AND
> >   CODTEMPO=1;
> >
> > Please some tip about what could be wrong in my settings.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > LC

Re: ExecuteSQL not working

Luis Carmona