Expression language null value

Fabrizio Spataro
Hello everyone,

Reading (and using) nifi expression language, I think is could be useful have a function to set a "null value" easily!
Today, to resolve this, we can apply some tricks.

For example: to use an UpdateRecord processor with an unknown RecordPath value.

My idea could be put a new null() function. But.... why isn’t it here yet? Is it allowed to propose a modification (via MR)?

Kind Regards

Fabrizio

Re: Expression language null value

Fabrizio Spataro

Re: Expression language null value

Andy LoPresto
Yes, can open a Jira for a feature request here [1] and submit a pull request implementing this change here [2]. Please read the Contributor Guide [3] and Developer Guide [4] for more information about this process.