Fwd: Error to connect using ConsumeAMQP processor

Fwd: Error to connect using ConsumeAMQP processor

Marcus Vinnicius Brandão
Dears,

I have a problem to connect my RabbitMQ with Apache Nifi.
I run a docker container RabbitMQ with shared ports 15672 and 5672. And i run other docker container Apache Nifi, with shared ports 9090.

So, when I try to connect my ConsumeAMQP processor, I receive the message:
"Failed to establish connection with AMQP broker"

My Configuration in processor is:
Queue : TestQueueNifi (this is the same name in Rabbit)
Auto-Acknowledge messages : false
Batch Size : 10
Host Name : localhost
Port : 5672
Virtual Host
User Name : admin
Password : admin (I set this password and login in rabbit)
AMQP Version : 0.9.1
SSL Context Service
Use Certificate Authentication : false
Client Auth : NONE

I tryed to connect in RabbitMQ with my .net application with the same connection and worked!

Please,
someone can help me?

Thank you!

Re: Error to connect using ConsumeAMQP processor

Andy LoPresto
Is the .NET application which can connect also running in a Docker container? Does the connection use TLS at all? Are the ports mapped to the host machine running both Docker containers? Running from a shell on the container hosting NIFi, can you connect to the AMQP server by address & port? I suspect the issue is with Docker networking making those ports available to resolve within the other container. Have you followed the steps in [1]?

Andy LoPresto
He/Him
PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69