Inquiry about Azure blob processors

Paul Riddle
Hello NiFi Team,

I was wondering if there are any plans in the near future to modify the *AzureBlobStorage processors to allow a user to configure the Azure storage domain rather than defaulting to blob.core.windows.net in the Azure commercial space?

This would be a useful feature in working with both Azure Government environments, and on Azure Stack.  We currently have a complicated workaround for stack that utilizes SAS and InvokeHTTP, but it looks like the existing Azure processors do exactly what we need, however, are unusable due to the assumption of blob.core.windows.net as the Azure storage domain.  Any help or guidance you can provide on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Re: Inquiry about Azure blob processors

Muazma Zahid