MiNiFi on Ubuntu Core

Molnár Gábor

Dear NiFi / MiNiFi Community,

Our team is using NiFi + MiNiFi combination with high satisfaction, and we would like to move the MiNiFi part to Ubuntu Core.

As you already know, Ubuntu Core is running snaps, so we need to „craft a snap” from MiNiFi. Is somebody working on a porject like this, so we can contribute or should be done from scratch?

Sincerely,

Figyelmeztetés

Ez az e-mail üzenet, a fenti címzetteknek szánt, üzleti titoktartás alá eső bizalmas információkat tartalmazhat. Téves kézbesítés esetén kérjük, értesítsen a fent megjelölt telefonszámon, vagy e-mail címen. Kérjük, hogy az eredeti üzenet visszaküldéséről majd törléséről haladéktalanul gondoskodjon.

Notice:

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential business information intended only for the use of addresses(s) named above. Should you have received it in error, please notify us by phone or e-mail, and delete after returning the original e-mail to our address.

Re: MiNiFi on Ubuntu Core

Pierre Villard
Hi Gabor,

I'm not aware of any kind of undergoing effort for that.
Maybe Aldrin has a better view on this?

Pierre

[...]

Aldrin Piri
Hi Pierre & Gabor,

There is no work to this that I know of nor can I find any issues tracking this in JIRA.

Gabor, if you would be willing to contribute to the effort, I would encourage you to create a JIRA so there is a central place to track and discuss the effort.

Thanks!
--aldrin

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jose Olcese
I'm interested in this. Have you started creating a snap?