NIfi Registry duplicate key

Luis Carmona
Hi everyone,

I am trying to register my flows from NIFI 1.10 to Registry 0.6.

But when I try to commit my flow I receive the error: org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.VersionedParameterContext

Have google about but found very few info mentioning it is about a bug related to Parameters in flow, but no conclusion.

Does anyone knows how to deal with this ?

Regards,

LC

Re: NIfi Registry duplicate key

Joe Witt
Luis,

I'm not saying they wont work together but Registry 0.6.0 is newer than NiFi 1.10.  If you're just starting out here then you probably want to use the latest NiFi against the latest registry.

Or if you are stuck on that version of nifi go to the registry 0.5.0 release.

Thanks
Joe

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 2:56 PM Luis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to register my flows from NIFI 1.10 to Registry 0.6.

But when I try to commit my flow I receive the error: org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.VersionedParameterContext

Have google about but found very few info mentioning it is about a bug related to Parameters in flow, but no conclusion.

Does anyone knows how to deal with this ?

Regards,

LC

Re: NIfi Registry duplicate key

Luis Carmona
Thank you Joe,

didn't work either, cause registry 0.5 doesn't start when java v11.

So tonight I will better upgrade nifi to 11.4 and hope that will work.

Thanks, let you know.

LC

El lun, 18-05-2020 a las 14:58 -0400, Joe Witt escribió:
[...]

Bryan Bende
This bug should be fixed in 1.11.0.

There was a registry JIRA here [1] but it was really a fix on the NIFI side in NIFI-6872.