NiFi 1.11 - non-heap size

Valentina Ivanova
Hello again!

I have been looking at the system diagnostics and noticed the values for non-heap size (screenshot attached). I am running NiFi 1.11 with openjdk version 1.8.0_181. It seems I have too little non-heap memory free and the max value is set to -1 (which seems strange). Shall I be concerned with these values and what can I do in order to improve them?

Many thanks

Valentina

system-diagnostics-non-heap.png (88K) Download Attachment

Re: NiFi 1.11 - non-heap size

Joe Witt
-1 in that case means it is on a system or configuration for which the JVM cannot get that answer.

Nothing to worry about.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 8:33 AM Valentina Ivanova <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello again!

I have been looking at the system diagnostics and noticed the values for non-heap size (screenshot attached). I am running NiFi 1.11 with openjdk version 1.8.0_181. It seems I have too little non-heap memory free and the max value is set to -1 (which seems strange). Shall I be concerned with these values and what can I do in order to improve them?

Many thanks

Valentina

Re: NiFi 1.11 - non-heap size

Valentina Ivanova
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the quick reply!

What about the used and free non-heap - free non-heap is 14 MB only while used is 224MB?

Thanks

Valentina

Valentina

Valentina