NiFi and real-time data lake

Boris Tyukin
Hi guys,

wanted to share with you how we used Nifi to build near real-time data lake for a large healthcare system

Our real-time infra was pretty crucial during Covid19 to support all kind of analytics.

I truly appreciate everyone who helped us answering our questions and suggesting ideas.

Matt Burgess (we love groovy and custom processors and your posts inspired us!), Mike, Mark, Bryan, Koji, Andrew - I am sure I forgot someone. you guys rock and amazing. You care about your baby project and your care about users and devs who use it - thanks for that!!

Boris

Re: NiFi and real-time data lake

Andy LoPresto
Thanks Boris, this is really interesting to read and I appreciate that you’re sharing it with the community. We’re glad NiFi can help with these important use cases.

Andy LoPresto
He/Him
PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

Boris