OAuth1.0

karthi keyan
Hi all,

I need to request data from Datasource which requires OAuth 1.0.

Is there any way to do in NIFI Processors?

Can any one guide me over this requirement?

-Karthik

Re: OAuth1.0

Pierre Villard
It's OAuth 1.0A but should give you some ideas.
There is no "out-of-the box" processor as far as I know.
For OAuth 2.0, few JIRAs are currently in progress: NIFI-4243, NIFI-4244, NIFI-4245, NIFI-42436.

Thanks!
Pierre

Hi all,

I need to request data from Datasource which requires OAuth 1.0.

Is there any way to do in NIFI Processors?

Can any one guide me over this requirement?

-Karthik

Re: OAuth1.0

Jeremy Dyer
Karthik,

I should have the code finished shortly for the JIRAs that Pierre referenced. I'm finishing up the unit and integration tests now which is proving a little more challenging than expected. They are for OAuth2 and not OAuth1 but just wanted to let you know in case.

They function by having you setup an OAuth2 controller service of 1 of the 4 available grant types. The controller service then retrieves the access token and maintains it. Then a new property is added to InvokeHTTP for the user to reference the desired access token/ControllerService This allows for painless and transparent operation with the secured endpoints

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2017, at 4:17 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's OAuth 1.0A but should give you some ideas.
There is no "out-of-the box" processor as far as I know.
For OAuth 2.0, few JIRAs are currently in progress: NIFI-4243, NIFI-4244, NIFI-4245, NIFI-42436.

Thanks!
Pierre

Hi all,

I need to request data from Datasource which requires OAuth 1.0.

Is there any way to do in NIFI Processors?

Can any one guide me over this requirement?

-Karthik

Re: OAuth1.0

Jeremy Farbota
Jeremy,