Pivot: Columns to Rows

mayank rathi

Hello All,

How can I pivot record based data from columns to rows.

Here is an example of what I want to achieve:

Input:

A,B,C

M,N,O

Output:

A,B

A,C

M,N

M,O

Thanks!!

Re: Pivot: Columns to Rows

Andy LoPresto
You can use the ExecuteScript processor to have Python or another language perform column transposition. Here is a more complete answer with some caveats and further discussion [1].

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/a/42639228/70465

Andy LoPresto