Please help test this wait-notify gate

jmkofoed
Dear community

I have been searching for a gate function in nifi many times, and have read about how to use wait-notify as a gate. But i have not been able to find a good solution.
so I have tried to create a gate myself, which should be able to be imported many times from a registry or template without the need of changing parameters in the gate like the "“Release Signal Identifier”.

I have made many tests and are using it in our test and production with no problems. But I have no cluster to test it at.
So dear community, could someone please help test the gate in a cluster setup?
Please sent some comments and suggestions for improvements

kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed

info.txt (2K) Download Attachment
Wait-Notify_Gate.xml (155K) Download Attachment