Prometheus reporting task

Pavel S
Hello

I have upgraded Nifi to version 1.10.0 just to be able to enable Prometheus Reporting Task. Enabling the task was easy and installing Prometheus itself was easy and pointing it to Nifi to scrape. I have number of processors running in my Nifi. However, the metrics that get exposed only are bound to one of those processors and no matter what I try to do it is always that same processor that gets exposed. What am I doing wrong? How do I get all of my processors to expose? Is there a configuration that I am missing somewhere?

Re: Prometheus reporting task

Andy LoPresto
Yolanda replied to a similar question a while ago with some good notes on setting this up [1]. Specifically, you should be able to configure the reporting task to be scoped to the root process group, a specific process group, or the entire canvas.

Andy LoPresto
He/Him
PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69