Question about Using NiFi API of Secured Instance

Question about Using NiFi API of Secured Instance

Madhan

Hi All,

This is a Question about Using NiFi API of Secured Instance.

I have been able to Secure NiFi instance and am using Secure instance through browser using the Certificate imported inside browser.

I intend to use the same mechanism (without using LDAP / Kerberos / OpenID authentication and just sticking to the Certificate) for using API of Secure NiFi instance.

Is this possible ?

Any examples / samples etc . to do it ?

As another added hint / supplement to the problem statement - my intent is to use this through c# (.NET) code.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Madhan.