Re: NiFi Pubish Kafka with SASL OAUTHBEARER

Re: NiFi Pubish Kafka with SASL OAUTHBEARER

Bruno Gante
Hello All,

Does anyone know if there´s any way to publish kafka on NiFi using "SASL OAUTHBEARER"?

Thanks in advance

Bruno Gante <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 4/05/2020 à(s) 12:39:
Hello All,

Does anyone know if there´s any way to publish kafka on NiFi using "SASL OAUTHBEARER"?

Thanks in advance

Re: NiFi Pubish Kafka with SASL OAUTHBEARER

Bryan Bende
Hello,

Currently the only SASL mechanisms supported are GSSAPI, PLAIN, and SCRAM SHA 256/512.

In older NiFi releases (I think prior to 1.10), the SASL mechanism was not a first class property in the processor, so you could add a dynamic property and specify "sasl.mechanism" as whatever you want, and you could probably also set "sasl.jaas.config" and make it work.

I created a JIRA [1] to track the improvement for directly supporting it.

Thanks,

Bryan

Thanks in advance