Understanding what version of MongoDB driver I am currently running.

Understanding what version of MongoDB driver I am currently running.

Enrique Olaizola
Hello,

My organization is running two versions of NiFi at the moment.

1.11.1
1.11.4

According to the following links:

These versions of NiFi come with version 3.2.2 of the MongoDB Java driver.

According to this:

This version of the driver only supports features for MongoDB 3.2

However, in the mvn links provided above there is a column named Updates under the Compile dependencies which lists version 3.12.4 of the MongoDB driver. If I wanted to update my current instances to use the newer driver would it simply be a matter of updating the listed dependencies on these pages or is there a more involved process?

Regards,

Enrique