sftp put processor

Brett Tiplitz
Why can't the sftp put processor have as an option the ability read the private key from the jks file (or controller service).

Brett Tiplitz
Systolic, Inc

Re: sftp put processor

Joe Witt
Brett

I think originally it was because the sftp client we used didn't support jks.  One could probably bridge that to something it can support but not sure.  Please feel free to file a jira.  Using a CS for such things could be useful too.

Thanks